Top 10 Gifts for Babies
Posted on December 06 2017
Following on from our Top 10 Stocking Fillers Under £10, it's now the turn of the Babies. We have some lovely gifts for them (well you really), to make sure both they & their nursery look the very best.
1) Monkind Berlin make amazing kids clothing and their Sloth pullover (34.95) & trousers (£32.95) are just the cutest items we've ever seen! Go on, treat your little one to a perfect outfit for Christmas Day.
2) Normadot are a Danish brand specialising in hand screen prints. We love their prints and this deer rattle (£17.95) is such a sweet gift.
3) A Little Lovely Company always offer amazing lights and their Large Cloud Light (£74.95) is back! If the large option is not on the radar this year then don't forget we have the little one too, so there's no need to make style compromises.
4) Petit Collage make some beautiful baby gifts and after requests for stroller books we got this one in (£9.95), which we love.
5) Our baby cashmere socks are just too cute. From Scottish brand Ark Colour Design, they truly offer the last word in luxury (£29.95).
6) Back to Normadot for this beautiful quilted blanket (£64.95). Featuring a repeat screen print on one side and a contrasting placement design on the other, we just love it.
7) This gorgeous print is from Dutch brand Eef Lillemor and is perfect for any nursery (£11.95). You can also buy the wooden magnetic poster frames from us too!
8) Kidscase create the most beautiful intarsia knitwear and this one piece (£59.95) is no exception. Perfect for keeping your little one cosy this Winter.
9) These activity blocks (£24.95) from Plan Toys are more than just building blocks - they each have different features to stimulate your babies senses. A lovely gift.
10) Finally, these Normadot dummy holders (£19.95) are hugely giftable. This option comes in a bag but we also have cloud dummy holders in boxes - both make beautiful presents for wee ones.
Look out for our next blog - our guide to our Top 10 Girls gifts will be next!
Lucie & Charlie